Partnership Ltd is dynamic and growing business based at Aycliffe Business Park, but
with a team that works across the north of England. We work with
schools and academies providing a range of professional support services
such as Finance, HR, Governance and Health & Safety. Our team
consists of highly skilled, professionals with an extensive knowledge
base providing highly valued services to schools and academies.
are looking to recruit outstanding, high calibre and adaptable
individuals who are articulate, confident, and can conduct themselves in
a professional manner at all times. Candidates will be experienced
professionals, who are willing to work flexibly, with excellent
communication skills, and be responsive to the needs of our clients.
Candidates who possess a background in schools, academies or local
government will have a distinct advantage.Governance Partner – (salary circa £25,000 + benefits package)
Experienced and adaptable professional who will possess the skills to
give clear specialist advice and support to Governors, Trustees, Head
Teachers and Senior Leaders.
The candidate must have:
- • A relevant NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- • Equivalent of 5 GCSE passes at minimum of grade C especially in English and Maths
• An ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
• An ability to produce high quality minutes of meetings, and provide an ongoing responsive service.
Office Administrator – (salary circa £14,500 + benefits package)
experienced, confident individual with excellent customer service skills. Fulfilling a vital support function the Office Administrator will work in a friendly busy office on Aycliffe Business Park and will be the first point of contact for visitors to the office.
The candidate must have:
• A relevant NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
• Equivalent of 5 GCSE passes at minimum of grade C especially in English and Maths
• An ability to demonsrate excellent organisational and communication skills
• Previous administration experience working in a fast-paced environment
An application pack can be requested from Jenn Wallis on 01325 281480 / 07585 363338 or by email email@example.com. Applications must be returned to Jenn Wallis via email.
Closing date for applications is 12pm on 11th October 2017
candidates will be subject to the Company's verification and vetting
process. This includes an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
< More news