We offer advice on health and safety issues covering activities that take place on or off school or academy premises, including school trips. Our health and safety specialists will offer advice and guidance to schools and academies with regards to health and safety regulations in the most practical, pragmatic and cost-effective way.
We have an extensive range of experience and knowledge of all health and safety issues affecting schools and academies and will tailor our service to meet your needs.
• Conducting workplace inspections
• Educational visit risk assessment
• Management of legionella and asbestos
• Health and safety training
• Down Syndrome Education assessment
• Risk assessment
• School safety statutory requirements
• Fire risk assessment
• Accident investigation
• Monitoring health and safety files
• Minor works health and safety
• Development and implementation of policies and procedures
• Documentation of accidents under RIDDOR 1995
• Ofsted compliance
• Governing body advice and support
“With Avec supporting us on all our health and safety issues, I feel totally confident. They are a pleasure to work with.”
Nick Blackburn, CEO, Lingfield Education Trust, Darlington.
Avec Partnership Ltd is dynamic and growing business based in Newton Aycliffe, but with a team that works across the north of England. We work with schools and academies providing a range of professional support services such as Finance, HR, Governance… Read More >
Last week our directors attended the Schools North East Academy Conference. Lots of interest in our services today at SNE Academies Conference in particular HR and MAT Development. Why not contact us for a chat about what we can offer your… Read More >